I DID IT. I made myself step on a scale... and man did I not like the results. I have more to lose then I ever have. I am hoping that I never get to this weight again. Small steps.
I also applied to two jobs since my last post. One was PERFECT.. and I was qualified. It was through a recruiter and I thought I would hear from them by now. I suppose it has only been a day and I am being rather impatient.
Patience.... This is what I need to learn. I just want to fat to melt off of me and someone to hand me a job. That makes me sound really lazy. I do have ambition and I like to work hard. It's just that I feel like I have been transitioning ever since I graduated college. I thought I was going to be a kindergarten teacher... then I thought I was going to be a professional nanny.. and then I got caught up in the Silicon Valley start-up world... then they lay me off.. and now what do I do with myself?
If I work full time for a family I will make more money than trying to figure out my career. Why does money have to play such a large roll in whatever I do? I guess living in the Bay Area comes with downfalls...
Well I have been staying on point for the last few days and trying to get some exercise in. I am not really sure how much I should exercise. I imagine I could get away with four days a week but five would be better. Here I am being lazy again. Ugh!
I also joined my first challenge in the WW community. It has to do with losing enough weight to fit into a cute costume. I doubt I'll be as thin as I'd like to be come October. But then again... it's all about the small steps!
No comments:
Post a Comment